Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthday Wishes

 
TGIF!  The weekend is here.  It has been a little rainy here today and we have needed it.  And thank goodness the temps have cooled down a little.  Today I have a multi-fold card.  This is a gate fold card.  I used a fun stamp from Tiddly Inks called Anne Belle and this is Be My Sunshine.  My cardstock is Kraft paper and Authentique Essentials Collection.  I used the Spellbinder Oval and Scallop Oval die cuts to cut her out with.  I also used MFT's Hexagon die cuts for use on the front panels.  I closed the card with baker's twine from The Twinery and eyelets from my stash.
 
I decorated the inside of the card with paper from Authentique.  I also used the SU Scallop Edge Corner punch.  The sentiment and cupcake stamp is Spellbinders Cupcake clear stamps and Matching Shapeabilities die cuts.  So I cut out the cupcakes and popped them up.
 


 
Copics:
Skin: E00, E01, E11
Hair: E33, E35
Hat: BG72, Y13, Y23, Y26
Dress & Shoes: BG72, BG75, Y13, Y15
Flowers: Y35, Y38, YG63, YG67
Grounding: C00, C2
Cupcakes: BG70, BG72, E40, E42, R37, R39, Y13, Y15, YG67

 
I plan to enter this card in these challenges:
 
CMC Copic Challenge - #51 - Yellows with optional twist use Kraft Cardstock
 
Poodle Parlour Challenge - Here Come the Girls
 
Jellypark Friends Challenge - All About the Children
 
Love to Create Challenge - #32 - Show Us Your Ribbon or Twine
 
My Time to Craft Challenge - #188 - More Than 1 Fold
 
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - PTT#85 - Multi-Fold Card
 
Divas By Design Challenge - #52 - For a Child
 
Little Red Wagon Challenge - #150 - Hexagons!
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - We're So Trendy! (Hexagons, Chevrons, Neon)
 
Do You Stack Up? - #89 - Kraft and Twine
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


14 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image she is a cutie & those hexagons look fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rosanne said...

She is so cute, what a lovely card and love the hexagon accents! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

WencheP said...

Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Carol Willis said...

Aww, love this Gale. What a cute image. Beautifully coloured and love the colour combo.
Hugs
Caz x

Sharon said...

This is so cute and colourful. Love the image and the hexagons. Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Joy said...

Oh my how adorable is this card, love your sweet little image so beautifully coloured and those hexagons swoon! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Unknown said...

Love the patchwork effect you have made

kitten - DYSU team

Julia said...

Beautiful Card! Love the colors, image and style!
Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!
Hugs,
Julia

Crafty and Green said...

STUNNINGLY Beautiful! LOVE the Yellow & the Beautiful Image! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Wow!!such a nice and bright sunny card.Loved the image and your colouring is superb.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

Ruby said...

Hi there, sorry I am so late in popping by. Your card is so lovely for our Color Me Creative challenge. I love the way you've done the inside. Thank you so much for playing along. We have a new challenge running now, I hope you have time to join in the fun!

Jingle said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the cupcakes on the inside! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

So precious! I love your coloring and the papers you've used are perfect. Great design! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

ddazzled71 said...

Beautiful Card! I love the colors and those hexagons teamed with the delightful image. Thanks so much for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this fortnight and Good Luck!
Danie xx