Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flying By To Say Hi!


Today I'm showing you my first Halloween card.  I've already made a couple of Christmas cards, but this is my first Halloween card.  I think I might give this one to my granddaughter.  This little cute witch is from Whimsy Doodles.  This is Lizzie Flying Witch.

Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is World-Win Papers and Bazzill Dotted Swiss.  The DP is from my last years Halloween scraps
Stamp - Whimsy Doodles
Die Cuts - Spellbinder Circle
Punches - Martha Stewart Pumpkin punch and SU Large Tag punch
Ribbon, Brad and Rhinestones - from my stash
Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Antique Linen, Dusty Concord, and Barn Door (I used these to color my big harvest moon)
 
Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Clothes - C1, C3, C5, YG23, YG25
Broom - E53, E55, Y26, Y28
 
 
I am entering this card in these challenges:
 
Paper Play Challenge - Week 38 - Choose a Holiday
 
Twisted Tuesday Challenge - 2TC24 - Flying By To Say Hi
 
Sweet Stamps Challenge - #83 - Shades of Autumn
 
Papertake Weekly Challenge - A Hazy Shade of Autumn
 
Bearly Mine Challenge - #53 - Fall Colors
 
Digi Makeover Challenge - #54 - Welcome Autumn
 
Paper Playtime Challenge - #84 - Punches and a Sentiment
 
Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.


7 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Gale. Love the image and fab papers.
Hugs
Caz x

mum of two said...

What a perfect project for our "punches" challenge! That little witch is so adorable!! I love the punches you chose too, that pumpkin punch is too cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Playtime, hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Melina said...

very cute, I love the background on the image. Great! Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Eret said...

So cute! Such a pretty layout and colors. Love all your embellishments and your cutting of the image is so cood. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

Laney said...

Can a witch be cute? well this one certainly is and shes gorgeous too!! fabulous card hun,thanks for joining us at BMC this time and good luck in the challenge
hugs
laney

Lisa said...

Aww, this is to cute Gale! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, how sweet! What a pretty card and cute image!

Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!