Friday, May 17, 2013

Anything Goes at Simply Create Too

 
We are mid-way through the challenge at Simply Create Too.  The theme is Anything Goes.  For my first DT card I decided to make a shaped card.  Since I have a granddaughter due in a few weeks, I decided to go with a onesie card.  I thought I could use it with a gift for her. 
 
The cardstock is from my stash of cardstock and I don't know who it is by.  I used a scallop punch from Stamping Up to add the scallops around the neck and sleeves.  The white cardstock is from my scraps.  The center is cut out with Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Circle.  The zebra is a stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  I cut it out with my Cameo and colored it with Copics N4 and N5.  I used glittered tulle for the tu-tu.  The sentiment I typed on my computer and cut it out with a circle punch.  The Tu-Tu Cute with the zoo animals is the nursery theme for the nursery.  All the pearls are from my stash.  Here is a close up of the Tu-Tu Cute Zebra. 


Challenges Entered:
Our Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - #56 - No Squares Allowed
The Stamping Chef Challenge - Animal Love
613 Avenue Create Challenge - #19 - Create a Shaped Card
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Animal Antics
Anything Goes Challenge - #92 - Shaped but Not Square
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - PTT#120 - Shaped Cards
Divas by Design Challenge - Shape It Up!
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #80 - Baby or Mother and Child
In the Pink Challenge - #20 - Maybe Baby - (Baby Girl...Of Course)

Head on over to the Simply Create Too blog and check out what the rest of the Blue Team has made.  Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day.

15 comments:

Kim said...

such a cute shaped card and love that zebra!
Kim x

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Precious!
Would love if you joined us at Silhouette Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous shape gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Janine said...

This is definitely 'tu tu cute'! Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute creation!

Thank you for sharing with us at The Stamping Chef, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Julia S-W said...

Such a sweet little card and so perfect for your up coming event. Love the colours!
Thanks so much for joining us this time at Our Creative Corner. Juliax

Margie said...

Congratulations on your soon-to-arrive granddaughter! I'm so envious! Love the onesie card - really cute. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

Hey Hey Paula said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at PTTs this week.

Lisa :) said...

This is so super cute!! Love the tulle accent on the zebra.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Stamping Chef!! --Sous Chef Lisa

Chana Malkah said...

This really is too, too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Sharon said...

This is fabulous. I love the cute image and shape and the embellishments are Gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Margreet said...

Fab shaped card...thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Julie said...

Too Too cute! love this card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie T

Laurart said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

Christine L said...

Hi Gale..

Love the cute little tutu on the zebra.. and the fabulous onesie style of card... perfect paper choice too!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x