Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tea Time


We have a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog today.  The challenge theme this week is Timepiece - Include a Clock/Watch in Your Design.  A couple of weeks ago I was digging around in my scrap papers when I come across this beautiful piece with roses and clocks.  I thought how perfect for my DT card for this challenge.  We have two sponsors this week.  We have Eureka Stamps and Limited Runs Digital Stamps.

       

I used an image from Eureka Stamps simply called Teapot. It reminds me of my Grandmother's teapot.  My sentiment is something I just typed up.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - CS is SU Pretty in Pink and DP is Graphic 45
Image - Eureka Stamps
Die Cut - SB Lacey Square
Punch - Corner Rounder
Flower/Gem Swirl - The Paper Studio

Copic Sketch Markers:
BG01, C1, C3, E50, E51, RV11, RV13, RV14, Y19, YG11, YG13, YG23

Challenges Entered:
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart Challenge - #18 - Anything Goes
Love to Create Challenge - #115 - Friendship
Marker Pop Challenge - #43 - Anything Goes with Markers
Perfect Rustics Challenge - #22 - Bling, Bling, Shine and Sparkle
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - #211 - Cards with Flowers in the Image
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Use Those Markers
Kitty Bee Designs Challenge - #23 - Scraps

So, check out The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and join in the fun.  Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

8 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful Gale, such pretty inspiration for our Timepiece challenge at The Crafters Cafe this week.

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Gale, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Michelle said...

This is an amazing card. The paper is gorgeous. The pearls and flower look great. There is so many things that are beautiful that I'm at just amazed. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

fiona mctiernan walker said...

A great card Gale love the papers and the design. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart.
Hugs
Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card - I love the DP, think I may 'need' some of that. Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge over at Love To Create.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining our Friendship Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Kim Butterworth said...

Love the patterned paper you have used. And the detail with the rhinestones and pearls is just stunning. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Zella said...

Beautiful coloring! I have that image and I can never get mine to look as good as yours!! LOL!! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday Challenge #23 - Scraps.
Blessings,
Zella