Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Poppy Elf


I just had to color this beautiful elf.  So, I'm back today with this gorgeous stamp Poppy Elf from Aurora Wings Stamps.  I have several new ones, so you might be seeing alot of fairies and elfs in the near future.

I used SU Riding Hood Red for my card base.  I then topped it with K&Co. Wild Raspberry DP.  Next I added red lace from Simplicity and rhinestones from Recollections.  The corner feathers are from Simplicity also.  It was a headband decor.  I pulled the black button off and replaced it with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Then I framed my Poppy Elf with a SB Lattice Rectangle die cut.

I used these Copic Sketch Markers: E000, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, G14, R17, R20, R22, R27, Y17, Y19.  I also used some of Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen to sponge around the edges.

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:

Fan-tastic Tuesday - #102 - Anything Goes/Make It Feminine
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - #261 - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Something Beginning With F (Feathers)
Glitter N Sparkle - #153 - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - #232 - Head Shots
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - #99 - Fancy and Feminine
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #3 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by and having a look.  Have a blessed day.

15 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow just stunning.
Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03 and best of luck with your entry.
Don't forget we will be holding the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge in March 2016 for all the winners from all categories from these monthly challenges. Hope you keep entering.
Annette DT Leader

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for entering the WWODT challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Vicki, DT Member

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous love these images thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
Michelle DT

Cicci said...

What a lovely creation Gale!! Love all about it!! the colouring is fantastic
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs! Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My pesonal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Andrea Beecroft said...

Just gorgeous a beautiful card, love the image colour papers you have used so sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us over at the World Wide Open DT Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card I like the image and the design, Thanks for playing along with us at the World wide DT Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Stunning card, loving the colour and the image!!
Hugs Donna xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gale this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our THIRD challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jo said...

Beautiful card Gale, fab image & love the layout.
hugs Jo x

Olivia said...

So beautifully done and love the frame you used. Thank you for joining us at Corrosive Challenge and Good Luck.

Debbie said...

I LOVE this! Cute Cute Cute! I wish you the best of luck in The corrosive Challenge!
DebbieM

Tina Goodwin said...

Beautiful card! I always love the red, black and white color combo. Those green eyes really pop on this gorgeous image. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Tina
WWO DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

Marina said...

Beautifully made and co-ordinated card with many lovely details. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Margaret said...

Beautiful red elements. Love the jaunty angle of your image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Linette said...

I really like this card!
Thanks for joining the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Good luck.

Greetz Linette