Sunday, March 12, 2017

Embrace the Magic



Hello everyone.  This is my first blog post for The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge Blog. I am so sorry that it is a few days late, but I had a gallbladder attack and then gall bladder surgery the next day.   This is a wonderful challenge if you like to color fairies and other mythical creatures. And I do.. especially fairies, mermaids and elves.  We have some great themes for you, so I hope we see you playing along with us every month.

This month's theme is Anything Goes With a Mythical  Creature.  I have used Crafts and Me Moon Glow by Hannah Lynn.  This is my second play with Prisamacolor Pencils.  I thought this one turned out really good.  My Cardbase is SU Rose Red and DP is MME Jubilee.  I used a Martha Stewart  Crafts punch.  That flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gems are from my stash.

I thank you all for dropping by and have a magical day.

No comments: